- Clearly determine what dream you want to have. You shouldn’t read more than one affirmation before you go to sleep.
- After you get an answer in your dream, don’t repeat this affirmation earlier than in a month (if not indicated otherwise in the affirmation). If the affirmation had other effect, e.g. healing dream or travel, still don’t hurry to repeat it. The subconsciousness perceives well all what’s new, and things often repeated don’t have power for perception.
- In affirmations of dreams of future, if you got an answer which is not clear to you, put the question in other way, make it clear. Subconsciousness is an ideal mirror. You get the answer for the question you ask. Just remember it.
- When reading affirmations, at points when it’s necessary to imagine what is proposed, visualize people and objects, get yourself to the place in question, feel the state described. This way you’ll create thought forms in your own mental world.
- Set an alarm fifteen minutes earlier than the time you need to get up. It is easier to remember a dream being still in bed. If you get up and take a walk, the movements of your legs, arms, etc. will ‘switch’ the body on, and you will be completely awakened.
- Don’t eat before sleep. Generally, it is better not to load your stomach 5 hours before going to bed. Otherwise your chances to have a clear dream will be lower.
- Time for dreaming should be sufficient. The organism will have enough rest only after several sleep phases, and then the time of quick eye movement phase will be extended which is necessary to have a normal dream.
- If any affirmation has some particular rules, they will be indicated at the very beginning of the text.
(the entire article in a book)
Affirmation of the dream «There is happiness in living!»
It is a place where the dreams and magic are entwined and the altered state of consciousness opens the door to another reality.
«Magickum» project of oneironauts.
You will be able to discover the sacred knowledge, travel through times in dreams, enter the dreams of others, heal yourself, find a way out of difficult situations. Receive intuitive clues to solve the problems of life and many, many other… The book includes real-life stories and mystical experiences, records of regressions and reports of oneironauts.
This book is based on the hypnosis sessions data.
Actual data. Quite mysteriously, the archive of a self-taught hypnotist from the seventies of the previous century passed into the hands of my friend, a certi-fied therapist who applies the progressive hypnosis techniques.
And even more surprising was that the twenty-five years old records were kept for more than eight years, whereas it was relatively recently that the past life regressions were conducted in our country.